Built in 1990, this attractive up-market house is 300 meters from the main trout dam and walking distance from the stables. With beautiful views of the dam and rocky ridges, it is a favourite of those keen on fly fishing. Trout Lodge is 26km from the village of Hogsback.
Click Here for more Pictures
- Open plan living area
- Fireplace in living area
- 4 bedrooms – two double and two twin rooms (one double room en suite with shower)
- Down duvets and electric blankets
- 2 bathrooms (shower & bath)
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Serviced daily (except Easter and Christmas days)
- Sleeps 8 people
- Wood for fireplace
- No TV – bring books, games and your imagination!