Built around 1927, this typical old South African farmhouse has charm and its main feature is the beautifully wide passages with wooden floors. Its generous proportions, especially the huge main bedroom, illustrate the gracious living of former years. The house nestles at the foot of the Mountain with breath-taking views in all directions. Mountain Lodge is 15km from Hogsback.
Click Here for more Pictures
- Separate lounge and dining room
- 4 bedrooms – two double and two twin rooms (one double room en suite with bath)
- Down duvets and electric blankets
- 3 fireplaces
- 2 bathrooms (shower & bath)
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Serviced daily (except Easter and Christmas days)
- Sleeps 8 people – but plenty of space for more!
- Wood for fireplace
- Huge front lawn
- No TV – bring books, games and your imagination!